All party bookings are provisional unless we receive a deposit. We reserve the right to release your table after 20 minutes should it not be occupied by the individual or group unless we are informed that you are running late.
ROOM HIRE AND DEPOSIT
The cost of room hire will vary according to the booking size and duration. In order to confirm a booking, we require a deposit. Further details on application.
Deposits will be deducted from the final bill on the day, and the outstanding balance must be settled, in full, at the end of the event.
The private dining room can accommodate various size parties. Please note we require a minimum number guests in the room to make it private. Please enquire for further details.
Final numbers must be confirmed by the date stated agreed.
Final numbers MUST be confirmed 24h before the event. If numbers reduce on the day of the function the original number of guests that were booked will be charged.
Deposits are non-refundable should you cancel or move the date of a confirmed booking less than 7 days prior to the function. Additionally, should you cancel a confirmed booking on the day; we reserve the right to keep the deposit and charge fully for the chosen menu based on the number of guests anticipated. Charges apply to both lunch and dinner reservations.
LOSS AND DAMAGE
Il Moro restaurant accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to any items left in its care. All items are left entirely at the owner’s risk.
INVOICING AND ACCOUNTS
We do not offer customer accounts, nor do we offer company invoicing. All outstanding balances must be settled, in full, at the end of the dining event. We do not accept cheques.
All prices quoted include VAT.
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
We reserve the right to withdraw any offers promotions without notice. All offers and promotions are subject to individual terms and conditions which will be made available on request.
REWARD CARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All cards issued remain the property of Il Moro Limited and we reserve the right to recall these cards at any given time.
2. Points collected are redeemable against food and drink at Il Moro Restaurant, 44 Guild Street only and may not be redeemed against any of our other products, event tickets, offers or any other discounted items.
3. Lunch Card: Loyalty points are collectable & redeemable lunchtimes Tuesday – Saturday 11am – 2pm ONLY. 1 point will be rewarded for every £1 spent, which equates to 5p back for every £1 spent. For example if you spend £10, you will get 50p back, if you spend £100, you will get £5 back to be spent lunchtimes ONLY.
4. Black Card: Loyalty points are collectable all day everyday Tuesday – Saturday 11am – 2pm and 5.30pm – 9.30pm. Points can be redeemed anytime EXCLUDING Friday & Saturday evenings from 5.30pm, bank holidays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day & 24th December. 2 points will be rewarded for every £1 spent, which equates to 10p back for every £1 spent. For example if you spend £10, you will get £1 back, if you spend £100, you will get £10 back to be spent on food & drink. The £45 membership fee applicable to the Black Card is non-refundable once a card has been issued.
5. The maximum value of points that can be redeemed at any one time for BOTH cards is £50. If more than £50 worth of points has been collected, the remaining balance must be carried over onto your next visit.
6. Points have no stand-alone cash value.
7. Cards must be presented before or when you request your bill and must be present to either collect or redeem points.
8. Points cannot be added in respect of your visit if you have forgotten your card.
9. Each card is personal to you and points may not be transferred from one card to another unless it has been lost or stolen.
10. In order to collect or redeem points the registered card holder must be present and verification of this may be required in some other form of identification.
11. Any offers or discounts affiliated with the Black Card are specific to the named card holder. Additional guests are welcome to attend events but will be charged at full price. Points however may be collected by one card holder on the entire bill for any group, provided that the card holder is present and dining in the restaurant.
12. The 10% discount on ‘Wines of the Month’ for Black Card holders applies to purchases by the bottle only, to be consumed in the restaurant.
13. Replacement cards will be charged at £5 per card and if this fee is paid, existing points may be transferred onto your new card.
14. You will not receive additional points in respect of any bill paid with reward points – i.e. you cannot redeem and collect in the same visit.
15. Although points can be collected as soon as you receive your card, they may not be redeemed until your card has been activated.
16. Points may take up to 48 hours to be credited after a visit.
17. Points cannot be retrospectively added to your card from visits prior to the date of registration.
18. Card balances can be checked online by the card holder or in the restaurant only if the card itself is present. We are unable to check card balances over the phone.
19. We reserve the right to revoke or refuse any guests use of either card where it is suspected that the registered user is abusing the scheme. In such a case, the points balance will be forfeited and any unused points will be cancelled.
20. Cards can only be issued to persons aged 18 or over.
21. We reserve the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of the reward scheme at any time, without notice.