Similar to other commercial websites, our Site uses a technology called “cookies” and web server logs to collect information about how our Site is used. A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that Site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Site, and the Sites visited just before and just after our Site. Cookies, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Site and which parts of the Site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback so that we can improve our Site and better serve our customers. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal Information about you and we do not generally store any personal Information that you provided to us in your cookies. We use ‘session’ cookies which enable you to carry information across pages of the Site and avoid having to re-enter information. Session cookies enable us to compile statistics that help us to understand how the Site is being used and to improve its structure. We also use ‘persistent’ cookies which remain in the cookies file of your browser for longer and help us to recognise you as a unique visitor to the Site, tailoring the content of certain areas of the Site to offer you content that match your preferred interests. You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site.
All party bookings are provisional unless we receive a deposit. We reserve the right to release your table after 20 minutes should it not be occupied by the individual or group unless we are informed that you are running late.
ROOM HIRE AND DEPOSIT
The cost of room hire will vary according to the booking size and duration. In order to confirm a booking, we require a deposit. Further details on application.
Deposits will be deducted from the final bill on the day, and the outstanding balance must be settled, in full, at the end of the event.
The private dining room can accommodate various size parties. Please note we require a minimum number guests in the room to make it private. Please enquire for further details.
Final numbers must be confirmed by the date stated agreed.
Final numbers MUST be confirmed 24h before the event. If numbers reduce on the day of the function the original number of guests that were booked will be charged.
Deposits are non-refundable should you cancel or move the date of a confirmed booking less than 7 days prior to the function. Additionally, should you cancel a confirmed booking on the day; we reserve the right to keep the deposit and charge fully for the chosen menu based on the number of guests anticipated. Charges apply to both lunch and dinner reservations.
LOSS AND DAMAGE
Il Moro restaurant accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to any items left in its care. All items are left entirely at the owner’s risk.
INVOICING AND ACCOUNTS
We do not offer customer accounts, nor do we offer company invoicing. All outstanding balances must be settled, in full, at the end of the dining event. We do not accept cheques.
All prices quoted include VAT.
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
We reserve the right to withdraw any offers promotions without notice. All offers and promotions are subject to individual terms and conditions which will be made available on request.
IL MORO VOUCHERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All vouchers issued remain the property of Il Moro Limited and we reserve the right to recall these vouchers at any given time.
2. Vouchers are redeemable against food and drink at Il Moro Restaurant, 44 Guild Street only and may not be redeemed against any of our other products, event tickets, offers or any other discounted items.
3. Vouchers have no stand-alone cash value.
4. Vouchers must be presented before or when you request your bill and must be present to redeem.
5. Each voucher is personal to you and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
6. We reserve the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of the voucher at any time, without notice.
7. Vouchers purchased in-house (Promotional vouchers) will expire 4 months after purchase. Vouchers purchased through our website (Gift vouchers) will expire 12 months after purchase. We reserve the right to change expiry dates at any time.
EXTERNAL PROMOTIONAL VOUCHERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- External promotional vouchers are subject to their own terms and conditions. Il Moro holds no authority over such Terms and Conditions, and therefore cannot change them.
- All external promotional vouchers will have Terms and Conditions marked clearly on the voucher.
- External vouchers expire 4 months after purchase.